Monday, March 26, 2012

Sometimes you just gotta tangle!

On my break at work this morning, I decided to take a quick peek at this week's Diva Challenge (see button at the right).  It looked like a fun challenge (are they ever not fun?) so I grabbed my purse to pull out my little Zentangle "travel kit."  I reached in and...oh, no!  I forgot to put it in my purse today! I desparately looked around my desk for something to tangle on when my eyes fell on a pad of Post-It notes.  Why not? They're square and almost the right size.  Just a few minutes later, with the help of a fine point rollerball pen, I had my fix; I could return to work relaxed and happy knowing that I had accomplished at least one thing at work this morning.
>div class="separator" style="clear: both; text-align: justify:">

8 comments:

  1. Great idea to use the post it notes! Love the color, and happy you were able to get your zentangle fix at work! Fantastic job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, now you and "post" it next to your computer for all to admire and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The purple and the tangling are quite striking. Nice! PostIt was a great solution to your tangling dilemma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, everyone - I think I was having a "drama queen" moment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My very first ever ever Zentangle was on a PostIt note for that very same reason! Very fun Zentangle, and the color is just fab! (I, too, prefer the funky kind.) Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you did with this :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments - Tangle On!