Thursday, June 19, 2014

The Diva's Challange #172 - DuoTangle

I'm not sure which is more stunning (and embarrassing!) to me - the fact that it's been more than 8 months since I've posted anything or that the last Diva's Challange I completed and posted was #117 - somebody needs to get her priorities straight! The Diva's Challange (see link button to the right) this week really sparked something for me - I can't remember when I sat down and completed a tile in one sitting.  Hope you enjoy it!  Oh yeah, and about those priorities - check back often; I may have some exciting news to share very soon!

5 comments:

  1. Like your extension of the auraknot into Mooka. Looks great but not sure how you did it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, I love the contrast. Glad that you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done some wonderful things with these Patterns. The blending together of the AuraKnot and the Mooka are masterful. And the distortion of the center section of the AuraKnot is so interesting. It is great that you are back. Your skill and style are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way that the Mooka comes out of the ends of your Auraknot. A lovely tile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Mooka inside your star. The Mooka coming out of the ends of your star points is great too and I love the heaviness and weight they seem to have as they fold over.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments - Tangle On!