Saturday, August 25, 2012

Not the Diva's Challenge

I went to the Diva's Challenge site (see link button at right) earlier this week to find that she was taking what I know was a well-deserved vacation break, so I decided to come up with my own Challenge.  While wandering around in Linda Farmer's Tangle Patterns site, I did a search for Laura Harm's patterns and there I found my Challenge.  Actually, it is a Challenge that Linda Farmer came up with after seeing the Diva's first four Challenges; Linda challenged us to Zentangle our names by using patterns beginning with each letter of our name.  In true Diva fashion, I added a little extra twist by challenging myself to only use patterns I'd never used before.  Below is my name using the following patterns:
Looplopp, Echoism, Slainte, Lotsadots, Eye-wa, and Yincut 
>div class="separator" style="clear: both; text-align: justify:">


This turned out to be a very fun Challenge and could be the start of some personalized Christmas presents.  Thanks to Linda for giving me my Challenge fix this week and thanks to the Diva for inspiring it!!
>div class="separator" style-"clear: both; text-align: justify:">

1 comment:

  1. very neat idea! and it's beautiful - there are some tangles there i haven't tried either!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments - Tangle On!