Saturday, November 10, 2012

Socc It To Me - The Diva's Challenge #94

The Diva's Challenge this week (see link button at right) is another of her "Use My Tangle" challenges and features the pattern "Socc" from one of my fellow CZT7's, Erin Olson. When she showed our CZT class this pattern, I loved how she started with what looked like Carole Ohl's pattern "Puf" but made it completely different. More than just a tanglation, the steps and feel of Socc are very different, but just as satisfying. You can see below that I obsessed just a little bit with this Challenge this week!
>div class="separator" style="clear: both; text-align: justify:">



7 comments:

  1. All three so beautiful and also so different. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job, I love how your Socc version creates star patterns. Your line work and flow are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! I love the swirly one at the end the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, tile 3 is my absolute favorite! I love the swirls, and socc is gorgeous in all three!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Wow. Wow. Your Socc tiles are supremely enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love these! I love how you've used a grid, yet also taken them outside a traditional grid. My favorite is the third one - it looks so neat in a swirl with your lines going different ways... and I love the complimentary tangle you've used - what is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue, it's one of my favorite old stand-bys, Baton.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments - Tangle On!